RE: Unsent messages in outbox
- From: Nothern Bear <Nothern Bear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 10:16:01 -0700
I have unsent messages in my outbox. I get an error message regarding the.
POP3 or something like that. What could the problem be?
- Prev by Date: Re: I'm stuck. Does any body know what settings AOL uses to so I can use my Windows Mail? Where would I find this info?
- Next by Date: Re: cannot send email with attachment?
- Previous by thread: cannot send email with attachment?
- Next by thread: RE: Unsent messages in outbox