I'm stuck. Does any body know what settings AOL uses to so I can use my Windows Mail? Where would I find this info?

This is my error message when I attempt to send a message: The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
Subject 'pics', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

  • Re: HELP!!!PLEASE!!
    ... Also, verify this setting: Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, ... incorrect information for the Host/Server (see error message below). ... the server name correctly", but I don't know were to do this... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: HELP!!!PLEASE!!
    ... Also, verify this setting: Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, ... incorrect information for the Host/Server (see error message below). ... the server name correctly", but I don't know were to do this... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Outlook Express Error - MS hasnt helped
    ... Account: 'Forge Test', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: ... The host 'POP3' could not be found. ... useful answer with the verbose error message. ... So, please, repost with the full, verbose error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: outlook express 6
    ... but the same error message came up. ... The server name would not be simply POP3. ... Once possible cause is trying to use the wrong SMTP mail ...
  • Outlook 2003 Send/Receive errors
    ... I continually get the following error message. ... incoming e-mail server. ... OUtlook is set up to check my POP3 and SMTP servers every ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)