Re: Can't recieve emails for last 2 days

Lisa

Post the error message as per verbatim when the issue happens

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Lisa" <Lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B37AAB73-6393-482E-9F86-D5BD7A6422E8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello I have had this same email account for years. Suddenly it isn't
downloading emails. I hit send/recieve button and it acts like it is
checking. A window pops up -It says recieving-then before it actually gets
them it disconnects and there is nothing new since the 3rd of May. Any
ideas? I haven't done anything new as far as I remeber. I have cable TV
highspeed.

I'll check back this thread. Thanks

.