Re: Can't recieve emails for last 2 days

Lisa

Post the error message as per verbatim when the issue happens

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Lisa" <Lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B37AAB73-6393-482E-9F86-D5BD7A6422E8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello I have had this same email account for years. Suddenly it isn't
downloading emails. I hit send/recieve button and it acts like it is
checking. A window pops up -It says recieving-then before it actually gets
them it disconnects and there is nothing new since the 3rd of May. Any
ideas? I haven't done anything new as far as I remeber. I have cable TV
highspeed.

I'll check back this thread. Thanks

  • Re: BAD_POOL_CALLER
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... the following error message along with it. ...
  • Re: HELP!!! Message stuck in outbox! Large message - other fixes dont seem to work!
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... problem PST, still could not move the message ... When ever I attempt to open., i get error message "cannot open this item ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: compatibility with old version of office
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... message saying the document is "not available" and sometimes an error message ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: TCP limit & network issue
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... its shared folders from the other computer. ... We are getting the following error message each time this happens. ...
  • Re: How do I resolve the missing export NTDLL.DLL problem?
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... When I clicked OK, another error message ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)