Live Mail

I just updated my windows mail to windows live mail. Some how it deletes some messages before going into inbox. For example, an email from my sister with a doc attachment showed in unread mail folder and then disappeared. Same thing with an email from my bank that had no attachment. I have set up the view to show all. I am operating in vista home premium 32 bit. As I do not know how to setup live mail forum, I am posting here.
I am confident that there will be help available here.

--
Best Regards
Noor Motani

  • Re: Mail keeps asking for User Name and Password
    ... Recreated the Windows Live mail account ... First of all, turn off email scanning in McAfee, although that is seldom sufficient. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Using Vista - default mail client not properly installed
    ... To correct the error message you get: ... Live Mail". ... you can upgrade to the newer Windows Live Mail program ... Who is your email service provider? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Will Macros Work in Windows 7?
    ... Express/Windows Mail/Windows Live Mail that you cannot do in Outlook is use it ... Doug Robbins - Word MVP, ... If you cannot do that, then you will need to download Windows Live Mail, you ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: windows mail issues
    ... I am curious why you are using a different port with Windows Mail ... The error you are seeing in Windows Live Mail is usually caused by ... went onto yahoo mail to view emails. ...