Re: signature

Note: HTML Signatures must be less than 4KB.

Open a New Message window and create your signature. (Insert graphic & text). Click the Source Tab. (View | Source Edit if not already checked). Highlight the entire source code and copy / paste into Notepad. File | Save As and in the File Name field, save as an htm file, (i.e. Sig1.htm). It will be saved to My Documents by default. Go to Tools | Options | Signatures. Click: File | Browse and Insert your saved signature | Apply. You can rename it now if you wish.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Mark" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4665150E-CFD8-4C70-BF6C-B0C978E0AC92@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to have a signature block and logo at the end of all outgoing
e-mails. I can enter an signature and address, but I don't know how to
include a logo from a jpg file. Can you help me?

Mark

.