Re: signature

Note: HTML Signatures must be less than 4KB.

Open a New Message window and create your signature. (Insert graphic & text). Click the Source Tab. (View | Source Edit if not already checked). Highlight the entire source code and copy / paste into Notepad. File | Save As and in the File Name field, save as an htm file, (i.e. Sig1.htm). It will be saved to My Documents by default. Go to Tools | Options | Signatures. Click: File | Browse and Insert your saved signature | Apply. You can rename it now if you wish.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Mark" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4665150E-CFD8-4C70-BF6C-B0C978E0AC92@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to have a signature block and logo at the end of all outgoing
e-mails. I can enter an signature and address, but I don't know how to
include a logo from a jpg file. Can you help me?

Mark

  • Re: somewhat OT...
    ... Your post with no message speaks quite poorly of your ability to communicate ... MS MVP - Outlook Express ... Open a New Message window and create your signature. ... saved signature. ...
  • Re: Unable to add HTML signature
    ... Word processors add extra code when creating html signatures. ... To wash out the extra code, open signature file with NotePad, then save and use this file. ... File | Browse and Insert your saved signature | Apply. ...
  • Re: How to add a sig like this:
    ... Is this a graphic signature you want to create? ... Open a New Message window and create your signature. ... File | Browse and Insert your saved signature | Apply. ...
  • Re: Signature font selectable?
    ... It will use the font chosen in Tools | Options | Compose. ... You can work around this with an HTML signature. ... Open a New Message window and create your signature. ... File | Browse and Insert your saved signature | Apply. ...
  • Re: somewhat OT...
    ... pickatag rotates taglines and inserts them ... Open a New Message window and create your signature. ... saved signature. ... MS MVP - Outlook Express ...