signature

I would like to have a signature block and logo at the end of all outgoing
e-mails. I can enter an signature and address, but I don't know how to
include a logo from a jpg file. Can you help me?

Mark

  • Re: Evolution: Inserting image into signature block
    ... Evolution outgoing email signature block. ... running on a GNU/Linux Debian Etch platform. ... I have constructed a signature block with the following ... image of the company's logo and the second, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Evolution: Inserting image into signature block
    ... Evolution outgoing email signature block. ... I have constructed a signature block with the following ... image of the company's logo and the second, ... Ron Johnson, Jr. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Evolution: Inserting image into signature block
    ... Evolution outgoing email signature block. ... running on a GNU/Linux Debian Etch platform. ... I have constructed a signature block with the following ... image of the company's logo and the second, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Evolution: Inserting image into signature block
    ... I am needing some assistance please on inserting images into an Evolution outgoing email signature block. ... Once the email has been sent, in the Sent folder, all except the logo are visible. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Evolution: Inserting image into signature block [SOLVED]