RE: the message could not be sent

can someone help?

The rejected e-mail address was Subject 'hello', Account:
'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '530 authentication required - for help go to
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78

"bensonmccloud" wrote:

I'm having trouble chaneing my sever to send email on a VA veterans web site,
how do I change my server?
bensonmccloud@xxxxxxxxx

"qlucy@xxxxxxxxx" wrote:

Hi i having problems sending e-mail section please help

.