RE: the message could not be sent

can someone help?

The rejected e-mail address was Subject 'hello', Account:
'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '530 authentication required - for help go to
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78

"bensonmccloud" wrote:

I'm having trouble chaneing my sever to send email on a VA veterans web site,
how do I change my server?
bensonmccloud@xxxxxxxxx

"qlucy@xxxxxxxxx" wrote:

Hi i having problems sending e-mail section please help

  • Re: cant send email
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: SMTP Server remote queue length alert
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... automatically creates a SMTP connector for outgoing messages. ... bridgehead defines the Exchange server which can use this SMTP connector to ... What method is used to send outgoing email (DNS route or ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Exchange, BadMail Folder
    ... always growing after you have removed files from folder and unplug server ... Furthermore,Please refer to the following KB article to clean up the SMTP ... click SmallBusiness SMTP Connector under ... them in a single queue for the SmallBusiness SMTP Connector or for the one ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SMTP error (only from Outlook)
    ... This issue appeared on specify user or all SMTP clients? ... If yes, in Exchange System ... Is there any local bridgehead server listed in "Local ... to over three dozen open relay block lists. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: disable Exchange Server 2003 Smart Host
    ... Please correct me if I am wrong: A Smart Host on the SMTP Connector of ... Exchange Server 2003 on SBS allolws me to specify an outgoing SMTP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)