RE: the message could not be sent
- From: rick <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:18:01 -0700
can someone help?
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the
"I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining
the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
The rejected e-mail address was Subject 'hello', Account:
'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '530 authentication required - for help go to
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78
I'm having trouble chaneing my sever to send email on a VA veterans web site,.
how do I change my server?
Hi i having problems sending e-mail section please help
- Prev by Date: Re: Email Message(s) Not Being Retrieved
- Next by Date: signature
- Previous by thread: Email Message(s) Not Being Retrieved
- Next by thread: Re: the message could not be sent