Email Message(s) Not Being Retrieved

I've been waiting for an email today but Windows Mail hasn't retrieved it.
I then decided to go online to my email client's web site and the email is there!
The email was posted on the server today at 10:05 AM.
The message isn't in any of my other Windows Mail folders including the Junk Email folder.

Any idea why this message isn't being retrieved by Windows Mail??

James

  • Re: getting my outlook transferd to windows mail
    ... the new mail boxs & then copy all the windows mail folders from the ... get it to see all the older mail from Outlook. ... When moving from OutLook to windows mail? ... Any error message when you try to send or receive? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Importing e-mails and rules from Mozy backup
    ... I've restored my Windows mail folders using Mozy and have located a bunch in ... does anyone know if Mozy backs up the rules set up in Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Im having the same problem
    ... I can get my verizon email just fine through their web site. ... nothing about my Windows Mail account setup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: All these news-article links....
    ... You might want to check if your newsreader ... any web page at a web site previously seen in spam. ... domain for a web site costs money. ... Mine (Windows Mail) won't ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Changing Email Handlers
    ... It might be useful if you would have given the URL to your web site ... Email doesn't go to some client (Windows Mail) it goes to what ever ... server your ISP told you to setup your account on. ... but it your job to GO to your mail box and retrieve the mail. ...