Re: POP3 server names

If looking for Hotmail pop3...see this.
Hotmail and MSN Accounts POP3/SMTP Access
http://liveunplugged.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F92775FC46A390CA!422.entry

--
...winston
ms-mvp mail

"lisa law" <lisal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e#ao63#6KHA.356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
where do i find the outgoing and incoming server names to set up an e-mail account?

  • Re: Windows mail error message
    ... How to add your Hotmail account to Microsoft Outlook Express ... Hotmail and MSN Accounts POP3/SMTP Access ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: iphone & Hotmail
    ... I know the iphone is not a microsoft piece of software but it is incredibly ... Hotmail Online Solutions Center (new & replaces all newsgroup & email format ... > Having problems getting my hotmail account onto my iphone - I do not have ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Windows Live compatibility or Alternative?
    ... Access to Hotmail exclusive of pop3 has always been pretty much proprietary, Web DAV for years..with DeltaSync replacing that http protocol mechanism completely effective Sept 1, '09. ... Mail is available in pop3 for any email client, another standard. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: email deletion
    ... from the trash can in hotmail. ... > the email from my inbox and from my trash can in hotmail, ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: How to speed up deletion of Hotmail messages?
    ... Install Windows Live Mail, create the Hotmail account, synchronize it(wait ....it may take some time for a large message store to ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)