RE: Error returned on second 'send/receive' mail

"hornetmo" wrote:

I use gmail and Windows Mail frontend. When I start Windows Mail and click
Send/Receive all works ok and I either get new mail or none. If I click
Send/Receive again I get "Some errors occurred . . . " but there is nothing
in the box below. At least I can get my mail but have to kill & restart to
get a second time. I'm stumped.

Thanks for the responses. I use AVG free. I uninstalled AVG, cleaned the
registry and rebooted then tried WM with the same results. I have the same
computer at a different location and don't have this problem. Here the DSL
provider is Nehalem Tel. Other is Charter. I'm wondering if there is a
setting in WM or gmail that is not quite right. Nehalem Tel says its not
there problem. I have not waited 5 minutes so will try that after this
typing. Again thanks for the suggestions
.