Re: Changing column views

Doing this makes no difference. I should have advised that it only does it
on 'imported' folders, not local folders. Never mind, but does look like a
bit of a glitch....

"mac" wrote:

"Vic33" <Vic33@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When I go into view-> columns and change the columns that I want to see in
my
view, it only saves the changes for that session. IE when I go back into
Mail later it has reset to the original columns! How do I keep the view
changes that I want permanently??

Different groups of WM folders have separate column headings to select, so
you need to do it in the specific folder.

Try another method of setting your columns, Right click on one of the column
headings and choose Columns, select the ones you want on a per folder basis.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: KMail + IMAP - help urgently sought
    ... They shouldn't be, except for local folders. ... Heigh ho is it possible Timothy is using the IMAP server's store dir as ... unless he is actually viewing it on the server. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OE6 error message
    ... Move them to local folders created for this purpose. ... Empty Deleted Items folder daily. ... Disable Background Compacting and frequently perform a manual compact of all OE folders while "working offline". ... WinXP SP2 only: Do not attempt to close OE via Task Manager or shutdown your machine if Automatic Compacting is taking place. ...
  • Re: Two problems - invisible folders and error 0x800C0155
    ... It looks like I found a fix for the invisible local folders problem. ... Windows Mail uses to find the other files. ... failed, on all three machines. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: [opensuse] Multiple accounts in KMail OR Integrating Thunderbird in Kontact
    ... Thunderbird (out of local folders folder, ... inbox, sent, trash and unsent folders). ... associate accounts with it, but that's not what I want(sent, ... ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Messages being deleted how do I get them back?
    ... > I moved some of my hotmail messages to my local folders in Outlook Express ... "Hotmail" icon, it is on the Hotmail server. ...