Re: Emails diverted to Drafts folder
- From: VistaRookie <VistaRookie.4ag480@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:25:33 +0100
It sounds like the database doesn't know what it is doing.
You can try compacting and repairing the database and
see if that helps. Steve Cochran's program is
donationware/freeware. Might straighten things out. I
don't think you have to try it on a lot of machines, if it
doesn't work on one, it probably won't work on more.
Wouldn't have any idea about what is causing it though.
Windows Mail: I'm seeing incoming mail going into the Drafts folder, and
outgoing mail saved to the Drafts folder. Not all mail, but a lot of it.
The same is happening in Windows 7 with Live Mail using a POP3 ISP
account, not Hotmail.
On the computers on which I've seen it, it's a relatively recent
that didn't exist before. Possibly related to some Windows Update?
I have some very irritated people badgering me about this and just
find an answer. Any light on the subject would be warmly welcomed.
10% of my brain lives with me. The other 90% can be found
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: E.maile
- Next by Date: Re: CRAIGSLIST
- Previous by thread: Re: Emails diverted to Drafts folder
- Next by thread: Second E-Mail Account (Address)