Re: Emails diverted to Drafts folder

It sounds like the database doesn't know what it is doing.
You can try compacting and repairing the database and
see if that helps. Steve Cochran's program is
donationware/freeware. Might straighten things out. I
don't think you have to try it on a lot of machines, if it
doesn't work on one, it probably won't work on more.
Wouldn't have any idea about what is causing it though.

'WMUtil' (http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/)

Anna;1679627 Wrote:
Windows Mail: I'm seeing incoming mail going into the Drafts folder, and
outgoing mail saved to the Drafts folder. Not all mail, but a lot of it.
The same is happening in Windows 7 with Live Mail using a POP3 ISP
account, not Hotmail.

On the computers on which I've seen it, it's a relatively recent
problem
that didn't exist before. Possibly related to some Windows Update?

I have some very irritated people badgering me about this and just
can't
find an answer. Any light on the subject would be warmly welcomed.

--
Anna

--
VistaRookie

10% of my brain lives with me. The other 90% can be found
here:
'*Google*' (http://www.google.com)

  • Re: Importing Access 2000 database
    ... Steve ... >It is related to a Windows Update, ... >> there any way I can work around this as the database is ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: User Rights Assignment - not available - Resolved
    ... Thanks Steve for your effort to help me here. ... If none of that works I would try an upgrade/repair install ... it shows user rights and use the Resource Kit command line tool ... This operation may find that this database is corrupt ...
  • Re: Is access the right programe to use?
    ... "Steve demonstrated creativity, ... programming expertise was invaluable to us. ... wants me to write additional database systems for them, ... Your very helpful email speaks volumes about your level of professionalism. ...
  • Re: Classicat for Windows
    ... Is the program compatible with 32-bit Windows 7? ... The database is a Microsoft Access one, but opening it in Access doesn't display all the information or allow the same sort of navigation between areas of the database that the original program does, or at least I can't see that it does with my limited knowledge of Access. ... Steve. ... For anyone else who may still be using this program, it will run under Window 7, but it appears that the database can't be compacted, and the help files, which are in an old format, don't work properly. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: ESENT ERRORS 453 AND 454
    ... I would reset the Windows Update database. ... Rename folder ... Start | Run - net start wuauserv ... This will rebuild the database from scratch. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)