Re: CRAIGSLIST

I did but you did not answer. Maybe because you Caps lock button on your keyboard is defective causing all replies to go astray to different email addresses. What a shame and I was really interested

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"DC" <DCRANEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eLiU9v56KHA.5476@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CAN'T SEND MESSAGES RESPONDING TO CRAIGSLIST. PLEASE SEND CC REPONSE TO MSWEBTALKER@xxxxxxxxx UNTIL I GET THE HANG OF THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS. THANXS.

  • Re: Subclassing window (URGENT!!!)
    ... > Hey Michael, went there! ... Just show me a complete solution of onscreen keyboard on this ... > unnecessary replies, ... waste my time repeating what someone else had replied in another group. ...
  • Re: water on Laptop..damm..
    ... She reported that she spilled some water on the keyboard, and she cleaned the water off with a paper ... Please use the corrected version of the address below for replies. ... Mike Scott Harlow Essex England. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Local Umps Ready To Go !
    ... This is the first I even knew that my original PM went astray. ... BTW, I ... can read - I thought replies to the address that sent it would go to ... is not an accurate rendition of what I wrote, ...
    (rec.sport.officiating)
  • Re: Wireless Keyboard
    ... First said to press the button on the receiver and keyboard, I replied saying ... have tried to remain calm and courteous in my replies, ... "devices" from Device Manager and at next reboot, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: USB drive does not work on new XP SP2 computer
    ... I appreciate the replies. ... drives with both printers and the floppy drive unplugged. ... keyboard and mouse are USB on this computer. ... My inclination right now is to install XP SP2 from scratch without all ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)