Re: help !!!!!!!!!!

Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"nikkodozer" <nikkodozer52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uRoQWl46KHA.5644@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can not send email I guess I am just plain dumb but I try to send and i get a message saying the computor can not find pop3 would someone please help an old guy out with this ?

  • Re: Cant send or receive e-mails in Outlook express
    ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ... When I hit the ...
  • Re: Lost Send/Receive Followup
    ... We heard you the first time. ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ...
  • RE: Highlighting a line during debugging
    ... My problem is that I have some code which uses an error handler as a normal, ... highlight the offending line... ... or you get the default error message dialog box with the option to ... > highlighted in the VB Editor). ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Cannot send or receive mail
    ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ... Comcast is the host. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unable to send mail
    ... Here's a suggestion. ... Please post any error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)