Re: Question on Mail Stuck in InBox
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 22:19:47 -0700
Huh? You don't delete the folder.
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"John Lane" <JohnLane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:78E95C3A-0006-4634-96B7-0723BB7BC163@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah, but where is the mail, if I deleted the InBox folder, Mial recreated.
the folder, and the old mail is still there?
"Bruce Hagen" wrote:
How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail
Imperial Beach, CA
"John Lane" <JohnLane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Have Win Vista and Windows Mail. Have messgae stuck in Inbox. Deleted
folder in User/AppData/Local/Microsoft/WindowsMail. Reopen Mail and
are still there. Look in InBox folder and all message are now gone,
Where is Mail really getting it's messages from? Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Newsgroup not starting at top, and how to import old emails from OE
- Next by Date: Re: Recieving the same email multiple times
- Previous by thread: Re: Question on Mail Stuck in InBox
- Next by thread: Re: Question on Mail Stuck in InBox