cannot send email in windows mail see error message below

The host 'POP@xxxxxxxxxx' could not be found. Please verify that you have
entered the server name correctly.
Subject 'Tax surplus list', Account: 'IMAP@xxxxxxxxxx', Server:
'POP@xxxxxxxxxx', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:
11003, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Please help I am a newbie I am using
windows vista

  • Re: HELP!!!PLEASE!!
    ... Also, verify this setting: Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, ... incorrect information for the Host/Server (see error message below). ... the server name correctly", but I don't know were to do this... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: HELP!!!PLEASE!!
    ... Also, verify this setting: Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, ... incorrect information for the Host/Server (see error message below). ... the server name correctly", but I don't know were to do this... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Form problems
    ... > I just changed to a new host and published my FP > web. ... It is true> that your account supports Front Page Extentions for> publishing your site to a server running unix, although> this account does not have the applications installed to> you this type of form. ... Now my concern is whether I should switch to> yet another host where I could publish my web and> everything would be intact OR should I try to learn how> to re-create all my forms. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: ERROR--inbox- outlook express
    ... The error message appears to tell the tale of bad setup for the account. ... Have you paid Yahoo for POP3 access? ... The host 'yahoo' could not be found. ... **The server name should be along the lines of mail.yahoo.com. ...
  • gdm hangs
    ... gdm will hang 9 of 10 times when logging out. ... with or without the client having been connected to the Server. ... # Timed login, useful for kiosks. ... Must output the chosen host on stdout, ...
    (Debian-User)