Windows live mail

I thought I had eliminated this live email account account. What happens now
is when someone sends an email to my bigpond mail (nailuj6@xxxxxxxxxxx) they
get this error message. The mail arrives at its intended address but they get
this message in return. Bit confusing. Anybody know how I stop this from
happening. I'm only learning so any help would be appreciated.

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <nailuj6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Reason: Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

Please reply to <Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: Favourite Lock
    ... very old posts again. ... Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. ... Reason: Recipient Rejected: Account Inactive ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: Windows live mail
    ... can find the forwarding setting there. ... This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: ... Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. ... each recipient was rejected. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: SuSe 10.2 and PostFix setup
    ... This is for example the relay bounced mail. ... This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: ... Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. ... each recipient was rejected. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • cant send to one contact
    ... I get this error message from the mail administrator. ... This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: ... Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server. ... each recipient was rejected. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Mystery passive
    ... and that is probably key to the reason why that form was ... This assertion receives-the-act-of ... English simply does not have a direct equivalent. ... on the recipient is to emphasise their grievance. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)