Error returned on second 'send/receive' mail

I use gmail and Windows Mail frontend. When I start Windows Mail and click
Send/Receive all works ok and I either get new mail or none. If I click
Send/Receive again I get "Some errors occurred . . . " but there is nothing
in the box below. At least I can get my mail but have to kill & restart to
get a second time. I'm stumped.

  • Re: Sending mails through Windows Mail, receiving replies through
    ... The From address is selected on the Windows Mail email compose window's From ... verify what you have setup for that account at Windows Mail - Tools - ... Server tab should reflect either the Gmail or ISP SMTP server, ... Followed your instructions Gary but couldn't set up business ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send link by email.
    ... But mine shows Gmail as an email option. ... I go to windows mail; tool; accounts; email. ... If you mean, sending that link via Gmail's webmail, it can't be done. ... sending that link via a Gmail account set up in Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Sending mails through Windows Mail, receiving replies through
    ... "Your Gmail address will still be included in your email header's sender field, to help prevent your mail from being marked as spam. ... in the "Learning Center" box, then selected "Windows Mail" in the "Select Sub Topic" box, then selected the first "How to: Configure SMTP Authentication in Windows Mail in Windows Vista". ... Go to Tools - Accounts - select the Company account - Properties. ... At the bottom, CHECK "My server requires Authentication", and click the "Settings..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Gmail
    ... Open the Default Programs applet, ... Click on "Windows Mail" ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... You can use Windows Mail to handle all your Gmail, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Gmail
    ... After Custom, ... current account, windows live mail, windows mail. ... corresponding "enable access to this program" box goes unchecked. ... You can use Windows Mail to handle all your Gmail, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)