Re: Hi

No. Not possible in *any* mail program, because the display name
is used in the 'From' header. Headers are required to be in plain text.

"ganesh shanmugam" wrote in message news:201053164147shanmugamg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to change my display name in Windows Mail using different font or different style, i know to change my display name normally. but i dont want in simple style, Is there any other option to change stylish...

how to apply this????????

  • Re: script language in header/footer
    ... See Word's Help on the topic "Field codes: StyleRef field." ... Suzanne S. Barnhill ... a StyleRef field in the header will pick up ... >> Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Reformatting headers
    ... > Bill Foley, Microsoft MVP ... > Check out Word FAQs at: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/index.htm ... >> Application Data folder does not appear under my user name. ... >> I have noticed when I view my header and footer, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: How to get a header image (logo) wider than page margins
    ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... but not separate left and right margin settings ... >> applied to the Odd Page Header and Even Page Header, ... >> Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: dictionary style header
    ... Suzanne S. Barnhill ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... >> Suzanne S. Barnhill ... >>> question is how to get the names to appear in the header when they ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)
  • Re: Missing Header/Footer Toolbar
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... Footer view, Customize/Toolbars, the Header and Footer check box can not ... "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)