Re: setting to go back to inbox

Uncheck the Preview Pane. I don't know what you used to use, but Outlook Express works the same.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"cdo" <cdo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E9B313C2-38F9-4131-9767-586AF7776E13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have Windows Vista and Windows Mail. When I delete an email message while
in the viewing mode, Windows Mail automatically opens the next message. I
want it to go back to my inbox. All my previous mail software did this. Does
WMail allow this?

--
cdo

  • Re: CONTACTS PREVIEW PANE
    ... The only thing I can suggest trying is to create a second Address Book for addresses you don't need in your Contacts Pane. ... MS-MVP - (IE/OE) ... longer visible in the Contacts preview pane of Outlook Express. ...
  • Re: Lost contacts pane
    ... MS-MVP [Mail] ... >I lost the: "Outlook Express Contacts Pane" on the left side of the>screen, ...
  • Re: No pic in preview pane
    ... aka Kuay Tim ... MS-MVP - Outlook Express ... Apply, then OK, then see if the picture shows in the Preview Pane. ...
  • Re: Mail Auto Preview
    ... I'm not that familiar with Outlook. ... there is Preview Pane but that is not what I'm looking for? ... Gary VanderMolen [MS-MVP WLM] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows mail could not be started
    ... I have gone to my default programs and MS Outlook is not listed in the pane ... Select Custom, and ... MS-MVP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)