setting to go back to inbox

I have Windows Vista and Windows Mail. When I delete an email message while
in the viewing mode, Windows Mail automatically opens the next message. I
want it to go back to my inbox. All my previous mail software did this. Does
WMail allow this?

--
cdo

  • Messages Wont Print & Lock-up!!!
    ... I'm using Vista Home Premium SP1 with IE7 and Windows Mail. ... print any email message, ... my printer-queue and the message locks-up, at which time I'm forced to ... Cbs Package Servicing Failure ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error: There is not enough memory
    ... stuck undeletable email message problem in Windows Mail for all folders. ... Installing the KB941090 update will just fix the problem for now. ... KB941090 Microsoft Update in the section titled "SECOND" to fix and be ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Messages Wont Print & Lock-up!!!
    ... Does anyone know how to SETUP Printers in Windows Mail. ... "aaron here" wrote: ... print any email message, ... Cbs Package Servicing Failure ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows mail could not be started
    ... virus, even though it has been running with windows mail fine for a year ... a half, and I have deleted the mail through the registry key, amazingly, ... and I still get this same email message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Send/Receive Commands stop working
    ... After I open Windows Mail, the Send and Receive functions will work ... an email message in my Inbox, ... original email into another folder before I press Send/Receive, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)