Re: Error

"Leonard" <Leonard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:321FF1DD-0F1B-4389-B09B-8B343A10275A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to change my account password and now I can't get my mail.
Can anyone help.

Is that the password store by your ISP to allow you access to their mail server? Contact your ISP for a password reset.

  • Re: MX and A records?
    ... to answer your questions about the ISP hosting the mail, ... could be getting the mail or the clients could POP to the ISP. ... an A records, CNAME, MX records are all different types of DNS records. ... >> mail server or firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: Any DNS gurus here?
    ... mail-server, as well as handling mail for its own domain, it relays mail ... It goes to the ISP then to your mail server ... It sounds more like a mailserver config issue than DNS to me. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: URGENT - No incoming mail
    ... Looks like your an open relay, if your isp queues your emails, just block ... also if you use smarthost then you might be blocked by your isp, ... >> I don't believe that there is any more risk in sending via DNS instead of ... >> of an ISP's mail server being blocked than your server. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: I keep getting blocked by Comcast
    ... Do you have a Business Static IP account from your ISP or is it Residential? ... I would suggest the Smarthost option as this point as your ISP mail server IP range are mostly whitelisted and would allow the mail to go through. ... characteristics of spam. ... Comcast give a reason as why they are blocking you? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • change password on php/MySQL
    ... How do I change the password on a php/MySQL site? ... it's password reset by ISP, and need to enter this so that the webpage can ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.php)