Re: Second E-Mail Account (Address)

The Inbox folder should collect incoming messages from all POP3 accounts.
Check this: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that second account, click Properties.
On the General tab make sure "Include this account..." is checked.

Can you go to the webmail access for the second account, and are the
missing messages sitting there, ready to be downloaded?

"Noland Harper" <noland.harper@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uz8rUEu6KHA.5464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can send using the second e-mail address, but the e-mail does not appear
in the Inbox. I have even tried switching the default account, but the
message still will not appear in the Inbox. When I click Send/Receive, it
does not appear. I can change the "From:" on any message that I send - it
is a simple drop down - but there is no such option in the Inbox.

Thank you.

"Noland Harper" <noland.harper@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:...
I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers
(provided by the ISP) as I used to set up the first e-mail account. The
first e-mail address is working fine, but when I send an e-mail to the
second address (from the default account), it does not appear in the Inbox.
The e-mail does appear in the Sent Items folder with no errors.

How do I access the second account to receive/send e-mails?

Thank you for your solution(s).

  • In With the New E-Mail, Out With the Old
    ... personal account I use through Yahoo. ... I have more than 6,200 e-mails in my Yahoo inbox alone. ... FILTERS AND FOLDERS. ... Sure, now I have more folders to sort through during the day, but the ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Mail / accounts on iPad?
    ... It can be used that way, in Outlook XP at least you can have a toolbar ... that has all sorts of shortcuts on it for your Inbox, ... your full folder list next to it, don't know if it's a default, you can ... - inbox from mail account 1 ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Outlook 2002--Rules Wizard Command is unavailable.....
    ... I did not delete the original INBOX, ... account to go to INBOX 2 because I no longer have Tools Wizard available. ... they share the same Inbox folder. ... If an external backup program, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • pop3 inbox driving me maaaad :)
    ... killer is if i create a new account in the inbox app and duplicate ALL ... that same mail server and download the mail that it has claimed cant ... screw up on pocket PCs inbox util that makes it think the message info ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Mail / accounts on iPad?
    ... Most of the time when I'm checking my email, I just want to have a view of every message in every inbox. ... It's great to have a handy button that lets me go straight to the inbox for a particular account. ... I was writing a document at work the other day, and I wanted to make a word bold. ... If you aren't happy learning a different way of doing things, by all means look for an email client that more closely matches your preconceived notions of how an email client ought to work. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)