Re: Newsgroup not starting at top, and how to import old emails from OE

Thanks for reporting back.
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"Paul E. Schoen" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:emWHfio6KHA.4508@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I found that it was selecting the first unread post, and in the
rec.pets.dogs.behavior newsgroup I had been reading almost everything, so
there were a lot of read posts at the top. As long as I know that there are
only read posts at the top, I suppose it is just as well to have it select
the first unread post. Other newsgroups did not display this behavior
because I only read a small percentage of posts.

"So it's a feature, not a bug!" :)

"Paul E. Schoen" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have noticed that one newsgroup consistently shows the list of headers
starting several rows down from the top, while all others work correctly.
This is just a minor annoyance, but any ideas why this is happening and how
to correct it?