Second E-Mail Account (Address)

I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers (provided by the ISP) as I used to set up the first e-mail account. The first e-mail address is working fine, but when I send an e-mail to the second address (from the default account), it does not appear in the Inbox. The e-mail does appear in the Sent Items folder with no errors.

How do I access the second account to receive/send e-mails?

Thank you for your solution(s).

  • Re: POP3 Connector Time of Delivery...
    ... > received from the ISP display the time they arrive at the ISP instead of ... > ISP mailbox and then SMTP virtual server on SBS 2003 will deliver the ... > to Exchange mailbox specified in the POP3 connectors. ... Type a name for your new Internet e-mail account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • 5.1.1 Message from Exchange
    ... "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. ... The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was ... Downloads working OK. ... SMTP is set to isp of host i.e. smtp.ntlworld.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Restoring Local Folders ...
    ... Please tell the newsgroup how any ... "Kdriver" wrote in message ... > I have recently had problems with my e-mail account and ISP. ...
  • Re: no e-mail using "in-box"
    ... Could it be that there is an option with your ISP that POP3 access has to be ... > I am trying to connect my iPAQ h2215 "in-box" to my ISP directly. ... > e-mail account in order solve my problem. ... > the ISP addresses and settings and can only assume that I am missing ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • How do I send an automatic reply?
    ... through an Internet service provider (ISP) (ISP: ... Some ISPs are multinational, offering access in many ... click Out of Office Assistant. ... unless you are using an Exchange Server e-mail account. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)