Re: Transferring Mail File

konnichiha
"Karen F" <fetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uOZBVUl6KHA.1888@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to transfer my email folders from my Windows XP computer to my Vista computer. The mail folders have a .dbx extension. I found their path in XP which uses Outlook Express and copied them to a thumb drive but i can't seem to get the folders onto the Vista computer which uses Windows Mail.. I found the path of Windows mail and I tried to copy the files to this folder but that didn't work. I have many emails in a "saved mail" folder and I really would like to get these emails moved to my Vista Windows Mail computer. Can you help? Thanks

Karen

.