Re: Newsgroup not starting at top, and how to import old emails from OE

Paul

Can you tell us the OE version number that is shown on OE\Help\About MS OutlookExpress

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Paul E. Schoen" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OL9H24d6KHA.6052@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have noticed that one newsgroup consistently shows the list of headers starting several rows down from the top, while all others work correctly. This is just a minor annoyance, but any ideas why this is happening and how to correct it?

I was using Outlook Express on my XP machine until it died, so I switched everything to my Vista laptop which has Microsoft Mail. It seems just about the same, but all the emails and contacts are now separate files rather than the old MDX format. I found some software that can be purchased that will extract the emails into the new EML format, but I would think Microsoft would have a built-in or freely available utility to do this, since both are their products and included in the OS. Can I also install OE on my Vista computer and then save emails as EML?

Thanks!

Paul

  • Re: problem switching identity
    ... I would definitely send feedback on the problem caused by IE8. ... Ronald Sommer ... "Paul N" wrote in message ... >>> emails, when I change to my secondary Identity I can see the header ...
  • ken padgett cartooney!!!!
    ... you and i both understand exactly what the law is kenny - and you lose. ... posting what and who you are is so durn funny - pill peddler, spamboi, sock ... you keep posting emails from og - why? ... >> Dear Paul, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Email Accounts are not being created automatically.
    ... Paul ... > far as the logs, I haven't had any Exchange errors in the logs. ... >> Microsoft Exchange Services so should be done out of hours. ... >>> but the emails are not being created. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: What to do with free flowing regulators
    ... emails about proper equipment as an "overriding" factor for Paul above ... Regarding the discussion on gas management, ... So, Paul, based on all of the emails and sage advice offered, have ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: A question for shops / dealers
    ... All emails etc have come from her. ... the Paypal transaction says that the buyer is Paul Stanley. ... every cheque you give out, except that a cheque also has your signature! ... has feedback on ebay and the other ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)