Re: outlook mail not pulling from server

Have you tried accessing the web portal for that email account and deleting the message in the web interface ?

--
...winston
ms-mvp mail

"wrangler65" <wrangler65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:87197E6E-592C-493A-8AC7-8D661A322F4C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had a problem with one my e-mails. I got the same message over 6000 times. I can't get the messages pulled from the server to delete them.

  • Re: Outlook 2003 "cant receive e-mail" problem.
    ... Password"...but this appears to be a very COMMON problem in Outlook 2003 & ... I have tried deleting the profile and re-creating it. ... All XP Pro updates have been installed as well as the updates for ... has had the problem immediately after setting up the email account. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Need a special mail box !!! plz help
    ... >> to view that single email account from the internet so you don't have to be ... A different approach would be a postfix mail server on a linux bastion ... for POP3 and IMAP and a web interface for the IMAP part called Silky ... Every Program has chrooted environment and I have added some ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • deleting files on VPN3000
    ... I have a VPN 3005 concentrator that has accumulated over 500 log files. ... I need to delete the files, but the web interface allows deleting only ... reports 'deleteing not permitted via FTP'. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Blank page when logging request via the web
    ... We have a system log through the internal web interface, ... Deleting all temporary files ... Removing the Plug-Ins in Internet Explorer ...
  • Re: deleting files on VPN3000
    ... I need to delete the files, but the web interface allows deleting only one at a time. ... reports 'deleteing not permitted via FTP'. ... How can I get rid of all these files?? ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)