Re: Security in Windows Mail

Qwest has some three different mail services. We would have been able
to help the OP much quicker if he had disclosed the part of his email
address after the @ symbol, probably @q.com, in which case the
following setup instructions apply:
http://www.qwest.com/internethelp/email/pdf/mail_wlm_qcom.pdf

" mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A5BABF6C-819C-4D58-BD64-7E6D19A2A18A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Keithman" <Keithman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
First off... I want to appologize for yelling. I was very frustrated. I
went
to Qwest.com and used their troubleshooting suggestions. According to them
probably received an email that corrupted the account. It was suggested
that
I go to my Live account and delete all current emails. I did that. No joy.
Then I did as was suggested here and removed the account. Then I added an
account like I was starting over per Qwest instructions. So far so good.
At
least it's starting up normally. Again my APPOLOGIES for yelling. Thanks
for
all of your help.

Thanks!!! Have A Great Day!!! Keith

"PARDON ME!!! I missed it!!!"

Apology accepted for your earlier yelling also.

Pleased to hear that you got your Quest account working, but why did you try
to set up, or even what happened to your .live account?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?
    ... I've posted before about the minuscule LD bills I get on my Qwest LD ... account; usually less than a dollar a month, ... a few months back my phone bill jumped to over 50 DOLLARS. ... telco needed a 'permanent' place in the building to store tools, ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: 553 relaying denied System Administrator email thing again
    ... When you send against the Qwest account how are you connected to the ... > | Properties of the email account on the Outgoing Server Tab. ... > | Your trying to send an email across a connection where the email address ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • QWEST - A Fix For QWEST Popup Password Boxes
    ... I have finally figured out the fix to stop those pesky repeating Qwest Enter ... Password boxes - at least for people with more than one email account. ... allow you to use the outgoing mail server. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: QWEST - A Fix For QWEST Popup Password Boxes
    ... If you check the "login to incoming server before sending" box (which it ... someone ought to tell Qwest to get a modern SMTP server (like one made ... > Password boxes - at least for people with more than one email account. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: How do i fix Outlooks Email Password popup?
    ... There's no way that Qwest can make Outlook forget the password. ... > I have my main email account at my own domain and pull and send all mail ... > from there as a default account. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)