Re: I can't send e-mail via Outlook

All your settings are wrong. Use the settings specified by your provider:
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401738

"DO" <DO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ECD08AEF-8AFA-410C-B93E-266BE32FCBDF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I get the following error message.

The host 'derek.olson@xxxxxxx' could not be found. Please verify that you
have entered the server name correctly.
Subject 'test', Account: 'derek.olson@xxxxxxx', Server:
'derek.olson@xxxxxxx', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket
Error: 11003, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

  • Re: E-mail
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... default news handler. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Please help me with a transition to a new web host.
    ... security update, then there is usually no charge for the call. ... >> Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) ... >>> Please help me with a transition to a new web host. ... >>> current site on the old server while I publish a copy of my site to the new ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • Re: Okay, what now?? Cannot publish -- now this is really strange
    ... Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ... If this fails to help then ask your host to run a Server Health Check ... But -- I could see the remote site in FP. ...
  • Re: Can receive but cant send emails on Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... mail via their ISP's server. ... owner of the SMTP server you are using must be the same as the entity ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send E mails.
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... select that account, Properties, Advanced, then uncheck the SSL option. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...