Re: doc file

Can you save the attachment, then open the saved document outside of Windows Mail?

"Teds" <tdepucci@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e9bmanT6KHA.980@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the tip but still won't open. Says application might be in use
with another program this file may not be supported by any system converters
or maybe corrupt

Thanks

  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... I logged-out of my user account and logged-in to another user account. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... command to fix this folder? ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I've run out of ideas on how to fix your Windows Mail. ... Simply install Windows Live Mail and it will ask if you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)