Vista Mail, Auto Send and Recieve

Something changed in my Mail settings. After connecting to the internet,
upon opening my Mail program, it would automatically check for Receiving and
Sending. A bar would appear above the Task bar, which would show if Mail was
actively receiving, and the amount of messages received when finished. This
bar no longer appears. And the Auto Send and Recieve does not appear to be
working. I can manually click "Send and Recieve" which checks much more
quickly now, but I am not sure if it is really working. Some messages seem
to be sending and receiving. Was this an update to Mail? What must I do to
change it back to the former settings?

  • Re: no status details
    ... Send an e-mail and it just shows the Outbox Bold with a message next to it. ... Of course, the Status Bar will show Checking, Sending, and Receiving, but not with a progress bar. ... This is a new install with WinXP and of course outlook express 6 with all the updates....Thanks for any help or advise.Ed ...
  • Re: Vista Mail, Auto Send and Recieve
    ... A bar would appear above the Task bar, which would show if Mail was ... actively receiving, and the amount of messages received when finished. ... I can manually click "Send and Recieve" which checks much more ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: sp3 update full file
    ... After receiving that same error for 2 days, I noticed at the very top of the erorr box, (the blue active title bar) was asking for the OneNote cd and not the Office 2003 cd. ... Double check what the box is referring to. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Trans-fat ques.
    ... OK,I see where the bar is set to be called no trans fat.This is similar ... to receiving a credit card application that seems too good to be ...
    (misc.health.diabetes)
  • win32 problem with WM_COPYDATA
    ... I'm trying to make a python program that can recieve WM_COPYDATA ... but the application I'll be receiving them from ... def main: ...
    (comp.lang.python)