Re: outlook mail not pulling from server

Using Windows Mail, Outlook or Windows Live Mail ? You are not clear with your post.

If it is Outlook then post to the Outlook newsgroups. If it is Windows Mail then post back here with all of the details

Outlook newsgroup

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"wrangler65" <wrangler65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:87197E6E-592C-493A-8AC7-8D661A322F4C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had a problem with one my e-mails. I got the same message over 6000 times.
I can't get the messages pulled from the server to delete them.

  • Re: How to transfer Outlook EXPRESS email from old XP PC to Vista
    ... Since this newsgroup is dedicated to Windows Mail issues, ... Try one of the Outlook newsgroups: ... Outlook on my Vista machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail
    ... Windows Live Mail. ... There will be no updates to Windows Mail. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Enable the "My server requires authentication" option. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email from work POP3Email in Windows mail.
    ... Windows mail came with this computer ... but my brother in law feels Windows Live Mail will ... This error concerns your Anti Virus which is scanning incoming and outgoing emails. ... The connection to the server has failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • windows mail stopped sending
    ... Using windows mail for over a year on the same computer and now I can no ... longer send e-mails. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... I downloaded windows live mail to see If I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail stopped sending
    ... Click on Tools, Options, Security, Digital IDs. ... Restart Windows Mail and try sending. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... I downloaded windows live mail to see If I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)