Re: outlook mail not pulling from server

Using Windows Mail, Outlook or Windows Live Mail ? You are not clear with your post.

If it is Outlook then post to the Outlook newsgroups. If it is Windows Mail then post back here with all of the details

Outlook newsgroup

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"wrangler65" <wrangler65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:87197E6E-592C-493A-8AC7-8D661A322F4C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had a problem with one my e-mails. I got the same message over 6000 times.
I can't get the messages pulled from the server to delete them.

.