I can't send e-mail via Outlook

I get the following error message.

The host 'derek.olson@xxxxxxx' could not be found. Please verify that you
have entered the server name correctly.
Subject 'test', Account: 'derek.olson@xxxxxxx', Server:
'derek.olson@xxxxxxx', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket
Error: 11003, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

  • Re: HELP!!!PLEASE!!
    ... Also, verify this setting: Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, ... incorrect information for the Host/Server (see error message below). ... the server name correctly", but I don't know were to do this... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: HELP!!!PLEASE!!
    ... Also, verify this setting: Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, ... incorrect information for the Host/Server (see error message below). ... the server name correctly", but I don't know were to do this... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Form problems
    ... > I just changed to a new host and published my FP > web. ... It is true> that your account supports Front Page Extentions for> publishing your site to a server running unix, although> this account does not have the applications installed to> you this type of form. ... Now my concern is whether I should switch to> yet another host where I could publish my web and> everything would be intact OR should I try to learn how> to re-create all my forms. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: ERROR--inbox- outlook express
    ... The error message appears to tell the tale of bad setup for the account. ... Have you paid Yahoo for POP3 access? ... The host 'yahoo' could not be found. ... **The server name should be along the lines of mail.yahoo.com. ...
  • Re: adding two mail boxs in one exchage in Outlook 2003
    ... no the host has it's own web interface for me. ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... It only error's when I add the second account to the main one. ... server side thing or something you can do in outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)