Re: can not connect to incoming mail

"Dinesh" <Dinesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:10534B30-88F8-4D0F-8CF6-BC38C689BE77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am not being able to get my incoming emails through winmail. I am using
windows vista

What happens when you try?

Please copy & paste the complete error message.

Who is your mail provider & ISP?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Late Email
    ... Ironically, for SBC Yahoo! ... customers (not the unmigrated legacy customers, though), Yahoo! ... mail provider; even though it is not an ISP in its own right. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: **Free Xbox360** - Not a hoax - do read this!
    ... My ISP and mail provider (a ... university) terms and conditions have no comment with regard to this, ... my government does indeed ban pyramid schemes with a financial ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: All out-going email rejected
    ... My mail provider doesn't offer authenticated SMTP ... ISP though. ... Then log into the ISP's server using your ISP's credentials. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: How to upload mail msgs again (POP)?
    ... for one to have one's mail provider separate from one's ... Sort of like the old AOL model, where the ISP not only ... I suppose the most common reason why people might not have the choice ... would be feeling that they couldn't afford the cost of a third-party ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: username and passord
    ... You need to contact your mail provider (ISP) for that information. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)