Re: Problems with server name

"Bee" <Bee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:077D7AE0-1977-4744-B930-875D721C75A3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The server name is Orcon so does that mean that I put in Orcon into the
incoming and outgoing mail address?
--
Bee

See:
http://www.orcon.net.nz/support/page/what_are_your_pop3_settings_for_orcon_email

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Tak Manager only part there ?
    ... the MSconfig still not working? ... > "Mick" wrote in message ... >> ALL incoming and outgoing mail sent to, or from me on this computer is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: pics not showing on webpage
    ... >> ALL incoming and outgoing mail sent to, or from me on this computer is ... >> scanned by Norton Antivirus. ... >>> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ...
  • Re: If multiple programs...which one checks email?
    ... >> There isn't any real need to scan Incoming or Outgoing mail. ... >> with attachments should be easily recognizable by HumanBrain 1.0. ... It also checks for updates every four hours. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Missing Images
    ... Checked that out, HTML shows the following: ... >> ALL incoming and outgoing mail sent to, or from me on this computer is ... >> scanned by Norton Antivirus. ...
  • more masquerade problems
    ... router on a DSL DHCP Internet connection. ... I've got incoming email working okay. ... accept outgoing mail but fail the connection. ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)