Re: Security in Windows Mail

"Keithman" <Keithman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6178D335-6D9A-4D5A-8DE2-B3AD1532522C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PARDON ME!!! I missed it!!! I made the suggested changes. This is the
response I get. I'm getting really tired of dealing with this!!!

Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server
Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server
Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

On the Server tab of the account, from the link:

Ensure that log on using Secure password Authentication is not checked.
Put a check in outgoing server requires Authentication>apply>ok

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.