Re: Outlook express-email

Are you using Outlook or Outlook Express for your email?
This forum deals with the Windows Mail program only.

"sip" <sip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:88804A97-4285-42BC-8262-8CCC5BB07A58@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I have internet explorer open I used to be able to click on the upper
right hand side of the screen in the little mail icon and outlook would open.
Now when I click on it nothing happens. The only way to get to my email now
is to click on the bottom left hand side, start and scroll up to email. Has a
setting been changed?

  • Re: outgoing email
    ... supporting Vista's Windows Mail program. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Outlook Express must break this into parts of 64 kb etc... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Hidden E-mail Accounts in Outlook
    ... If you really mean "Outlook" you are in the wrong newsgroup. ... The newsgroup to which you posted is for the Windows Mail program. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: outlook
    ... If you really mean "Outlook" you are in the wrong newsgroup. ... The newsgroup to which you posted is for the Windows Mail program. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Outlook express and Aol emails
    ... Why are you asking an Outlook question in a newsgroup ... that is dedicated to the Windows Mail program? ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email startup event
    ... Ramesh, Microsoft MVP ... Windows XP Shell/User ... not Outlook explicitly). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)