Re: Outlook express-email

"sip" <sip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:88804A97-4285-42BC-8262-8CCC5BB07A58@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I have internet explorer open I used to be able to click on the upper
right hand side of the screen in the little mail icon and outlook would open.
Now when I click on it nothing happens. The only way to get to my email now
is to click on the bottom left hand side, start and scroll up to email. Has a
setting been changed?

This newsgroup is for Windows Mail in Vista.

If that is what you are really asking about then, go to Default Programs, either in the Start menu or in Control Panel and ensure that WM & IE have all their defaults set.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.