RE: Outlook express-email

Can you help, were can I find my Domain and server address Please.

"sip" wrote:

When I have internet explorer open I used to be able to click on the upper
right hand side of the screen in the little mail icon and outlook would open.
Now when I click on it nothing happens. The only way to get to my email now
is to click on the bottom left hand side, start and scroll up to email. Has a
setting been changed?

  • need help with sip trunk (long)
    ... possible to whoever may be able to help me with this SIP trunk, ... Proxy Server Address: sip.tescointernetphone.com ... codec preference 2 g729r8 bytes 40 ... access-list 2 permit 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255 ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: SIP mit asterisk
    ... Deinen 1&1 SIP Server als Friend festlegen ... Ein RTP Server Protokoll definieren (UDP empfangen-senden, ... Erstelle einen Computersatz mit der Adresse deiner Asterisk ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.isaserver)
  • Re: SIP and ASP.NET Application
    ... If the SIP is enabled, when it appear, the entire page is moved and this ... on the device, neither costs of installation, easy and quickly developement: ... I would use the wireless pocket PC on all my application with this tecnique: ... >> the Server IIS ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] SIP client for *nix
    ... if MS Exchange Server speaks standard SIP any *nix SIP Client should do at ... > We have an Exchange cluster that is running the new Exchange Messenger ... > server which runs SIP and TLS. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Understanding voip and NAT
    ... Using a microphone and headphones this is can be done with SIP software ... STUN server there is no reason why successful connections should not be ... overcome the problems of traversing firewalls and NAT. ... Forward this port on the router to her machine. ...
    (Debian-User)