Outlook express-email

When I have internet explorer open I used to be able to click on the upper
right hand side of the screen in the little mail icon and outlook would open.
Now when I click on it nothing happens. The only way to get to my email now
is to click on the bottom left hand side, start and scroll up to email. Has a
setting been changed?

  • Re: Ask EU: Sprayer repairs
    ... News has a rolling banner along the bottom of the screen with the ... latest "headlines". ... These are virtually unpunctuated, and all upper ... They scroll across the screen so you can't tell how they are ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Ask EU: Sprayer repairs
    ... News has a rolling banner along the bottom of the screen with the ... latest "headlines". ... These are virtually unpunctuated, and all upper ... They scroll across the screen so you can't tell how they are ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Outlook express-email
    ... right hand side of the screen in the little mail icon and outlook would open. ... is to click on the bottom left hand side, start and scroll up to email. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: relation between twin primes and Sophie Germain primes
    ... Karim never ends until Virginia gains the upper ... bottom once again. ... Will you weave in view of the project, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Creating a Macro
    ... lewisma wrote: ... upper left, bottom right and bottom left). ... record macros and i am happy finding and replacing words, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)