Re: Microsoft Mail - Message Import

If they are individual eml files then create a folder in WinMail and then
open it so that it shows an empty message list. Then drag the eml files
overtop the list and drop them and they will get incorporated into the
folder, as long as they are only eml files.

steve

"Tree Man" <Tree Man@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have old MSMail messages on an external hard drive that I cannot import
into MS Mail (Vista Operating System) and view. I tried file import
function within MSMail without success. I cannot determine what folder to
copy messagestore file into in order to manually import. Can someone
help?

.