Re: Hidden E-mail Accounts in Outlook

Go to Tools | Accounts and ensure that the mail account attributed to him is
removed.

steve

"betsy" <betsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Even though I do not see my husbands e-mail address under accounts on my
computer, I get his e-mails. I think this is from when I set up my Vista
machine and had his name enter by mistake. I did delete it but still get
his
mail. He does not use this machine and we do not have a network in the
house. How do I stop this from happening.

  • Re: TR 1/26/2009.............1/30/2009 part 2
    ... gambling at Orleans and we dropped my daughter and Steve off at Mandalay ... Sat down and played some keno until time to pickup ... A visit to the house and then a trip to IN-N-Out ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: I Give Up... (VERY long)
    ... Did a house concert for Michael Chapdelaine. ... As President of our Folk ... like finally burying Steve. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: TR 1/26/2009.............1/30/2009 part 2
    ... gambling at Orleans and we dropped my daughter and Steve off at Mandalay ... Sat down and played some keno until time to pickup ... A visit to the house and then a trip to IN-N-Out ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • I Give Up... (VERY long)
    ... Did a house concert for Michael Chapdelaine. ... As President of our Folk ... like finally burying Steve. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Need help setting up a wireless network btwn 2 computers via router
    ... No problem Steve, we've all been there;-) ... One the "ping" is successful, ensure computers are in the same ... access across the network are "shared". ... "Wireless Network Setup Wizard," will either of these two walk me ...