Re: pasting mailing lists into windows vista mail

FWIW,
In Windows Mail I am able to paste a column of email addresses copied from an Excel spreadsheet, and it works just fine.

In Windows Live Mail, it doesn't work, because the ";" is required.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"sonnichs" <sonnichs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EF9ECD43-AB6F-4FB1-843D-22C005FBFC0B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank You Gary

I moved to this forum based upon the recommendation of another respondant.

I have since found that Thunderbird handles copying and pasting of mailing
lists and I am converting to that.

Thank You again,
Fritz

  • Re: Data appears in my letter which is NOT in the data source, why?
    ... > I hold data in an excel spreadsheet and am merging to word. ... Version of Word would be more interesting than the version of Windows... ... This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Paste from Excel
    ... What version of Word and Windows are you using? ... I have an Excel spreadsheet that is all laid out with information in certain ... cells as well as some charts that are formatted to lay out all in one ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Excel spreadsheet rows not showing in Word
    ... Excel spreadsheet rows not showing in Word ... > embedded object will still occupy the same amount of sq. ... >> On Windows one can increase the size of the inserted object until all rows ... >> show - but I can't find a way to do this on the Mac. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • RE: Windows XP Cannot delete some items pinned to Start Menu
    ... "Michael Nowatney" wrote: ... Windows XP: a .txt file, two Word documents, and an Excel spreadsheet. ...
  • Windows - Delayed Write Failed
    ... We have a user who gets this message only on one excel spreadsheet.. ... Anyone else who accesses the file doesn't have ... Windows - Delayed Write Failed ... caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)