Re: pasting mailing lists into windows vista mail

Good to hear you found a solution.

"sonnichs" <sonnichs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EF9ECD43-AB6F-4FB1-843D-22C005FBFC0B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank You Gary

I moved to this forum based upon the recommendation of another respondant.

I have since found that Thunderbird handles copying and pasting of mailing
lists and I am converting to that.

Thank You again,
Fritz

  • Re: spelling check
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... This a great forum thanks to people like you. ... " This language is no longer available for spell checking" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Frontpage - how to make some fileds in a form display only?
    ... There are no standards, just recommendations!!! ... Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage) ... >> I really do not put much stock in to the recommendation by the W3C, since they are not standards, ... >> so each browser maker can choose to follow or not follow the recommendation, ...
  • Re: Enterprise and Standard Editions togeather?
    ... Ask him about the reason for this recommendation -- he might have a valid ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Security ... server. ... enterprise edition. ...
  • Re: John Bray
    ... post your issue in the Hotmail account issues forum: http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=10 ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: HELP! Print outside printable area
    ... Rob Giordano ... Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ... | I'll second Mary's recommendation of www.fixyourownprinter.com. ... | Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)