Re: Windows Mail in W7 - need registry changes again

Check out this link for the full story with all the fixes:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/5481-windows-mail-32.html#post533107

"Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23w4e7FewKHA.812@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I installed Windows 7 on my laptop, I also moved my Windows Mail to it. I was provided with 2 patches to make it run correctly. I applied the 1st one, but not the 2nd (I don't remember why). I have been using Windows Mail successfully for months now, with annoying limitations. Does anyone have the link to those patches so I can download them again. I think they made changes to the registry. TIA, Paul

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] DNS spoofing issue. Thoughts on
    ... attack essentially impossible. ... Paul, don't make me take you out back and smack you around. ... mass poisoning of an ISP's DNS servers affecting *all* their customers. ... And all the current patches do is make it *harder* to hit. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Startup issues
    ... the machine running windows long enough for me to install ... the patches? ... Paul ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: [Alsa-devel] all-modular snd-aoa
    ... Yeah that should work, Paul, could you verify? ... basically I commit only after someone confirmed the patch is ... It'd appreciated if you test and send patches with changelogs:) ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: IIS Security Logs .... WHat does this mean? am I vulnerable?
    ... Thank you Paul ... >I have found in my logs a few entries, all seem to be from different IP ... is infected by the Nimda worm. ... to date with any new patches though to stay secure. ...
  • Linux 2.4.34-pre1
    ... merged the previously queued patches. ... still exist in its current form to provide fixes for older versions. ... of a gcc4-patched kernel without even one reject: ... Bug with USB proc_bulk in 2.4 kernel ...
    (Linux-Kernel)