Re: Windows Mail in W7 - need registry changes again

Check out this link for the full story with all the fixes:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/5481-windows-mail-32.html#post533107

"Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23w4e7FewKHA.812@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I installed Windows 7 on my laptop, I also moved my Windows Mail to it. I was provided with 2 patches to make it run correctly. I applied the 1st one, but not the 2nd (I don't remember why). I have been using Windows Mail successfully for months now, with annoying limitations. Does anyone have the link to those patches so I can download them again. I think they made changes to the registry. TIA, Paul

.