Re: worldnet conversion

Use the settings specified by your provider:
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401738

"Charles Barnhart" <chasbnht@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7B4AEBC5-6AF1-40F1-98A6-E26A59C8D809@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I originally Had ATT Worldnet. I quit using worldnet in my address years
ago.I've beentrying to improve my setup, but all I succceeded in doing is
screwing up.Plese give some hints or lead me to a reference.
Thanks for any advice. I am able to read my mail from ATT -Yahoo. At least,
I think I'm reading ig all.
Thanks again----CRB

  • Re: Page setup settings scope and section break behavior
    ... Microsoft MVP ... > It appears that some page setup settings ... > odd-page break when either mirror margins or ... > new one paragraph by paragraph. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: How do I get 2 copies of same text side by side?
    ... Using the option in Page Setup, create one copy and then copy/paste to "page ... >> Microsoft MVP ... >> Fairhope, Alabama USA ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: How come My Question is being ignored .....?
    ... >Microsoft MVP ... Protect your PC! ... I only want XP to load setup files ... >will see that for ACPI UP AND ACPI MS the same file, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: MSWord 2003 page setup
    ... I doubt that old temporary files hanging around will be the cause, ... Since the File> Page Setup dialog relies on information from the printer ... latest printer driver for your version of Windows from the web site of your ... Microsoft MVP. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Delete section breaks at end of word document
    ... > it sounds like to me was requested--to have the setup of the last section ... >> Suzanne S. Barnhill ... >> Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)