Re: cann't delete message
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:22:12 -0700
If you do not delete the duplicates, are third and fourth (etc.) copies
If you stay off-line, are multiple copies still generated?
Any error message?
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"Allison" <Allison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EB24D32D-9D3C-4F5E-9F3E-56CDCE9B7382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ok the SECOND after I delete the multiples, they pop back up. I'm ready to.
throw my computer against the wall
- Prev by Date: Re: BCC responses
- Next by Date: Re: mail does not find temporay directory to open attached .xls file
- Previous by thread: Re: cann't delete message
- Next by thread: mail does not find temporay directory to open attached .xls file