Re: BCC responses

No, because the server which originally sent that message did not
include any information about other BCC recipients.

"silverback" <silverback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:18FD5010-FC75-4C0C-93F8-2437E200D19E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I receive an email and the sender has included other addresses in the
"BCC" box, when I respond to the sender, will the other email addresses in
the "BCC" box receive a copy of my response?

  • Re: BCC forwarding issue
    ... on the BCC line, none of your recipients would see it. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... or in a sent copy in your Sent Items folder, or in your online Yahoo Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: contacts
    ... on the BCC line, he put it on the To or CC line. ... Recipients will be ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... when I create mail why doesn't "Anns" name come up when I first touch ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How do I hide the names of Addressees in a sent note? ?
    ... Since the addressees who are listed on the Bcc line will not see their name ... My Web site: http://makeofficework.com ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: I want to know how to send an email without all receipents showin.
    ... Put them in the bcc: ... Suzanne S. Barnhill ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: ecard scam
    ... When I reorganised my e-mail addresses to cope with spamming, I asked friends to use a particular e-mail address if they wanted to send me an e-card. ... sent it to myself with all the recipients in as Bcc, and explained what I'd done and why, in the hope that others would get the hint. ... explanatory change of address email to myself with bcc recipients. ... PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne if you want ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)