windows outlook express 6

Hello, I never used this account but want to use it now and tried everything to send emails and I can't. I keep on getting this and many like it,,,

Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'incoming.verizon.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

Can you help please It is vista as well.thanks

Using VSTO Add-In To Automate Frequent Excel 2007 Tasks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ff2d1d4b-aedf-4d14-9e60-39a86ccab5d6/using-vsto-addin-to-auto.aspx
.