windows outlook express 6

Hello, I never used this account but want to use it now and tried everything to send emails and I can't. I keep on getting this and many like it,,,

Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'incoming.verizon.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

Can you help please It is vista as well.thanks

Using VSTO Add-In To Automate Frequent Excel 2007 Tasks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ff2d1d4b-aedf-4d14-9e60-39a86ccab5d6/using-vsto-addin-to-auto.aspx

  • Re: Incoming mails lost in Windows Mail
    ... Antivirus software often screws up the account settings, ... other Windows Mail settings) are also saved before I go ahead. ... imports all your WM accounts, settings, folders and emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: The " from" field always sports the default email for all repl
    ... Would like to take advice on the free Antivirus that gets along with Windows ... delete that email account (because it has been corrupted by ... program which is more compatible with Windows Mail: ... Is it that the antivirus is working on the> emails ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Available consultant Vijay for Unix System Admin with sun Solories Expireance.
    ... the files in that account). ... from the department head before creating any accounts. ... I get the feeling that writing halfway competent emails ... you mean the idiots who think that "PowerPoint" is an email tool? ...
    (comp.unix.admin)
  • Re: Incoming mails lost in Windows Mail
    ... I know it doesn't seem logical, but if you recreate the accounts as Steve mentioned, that sometimes "resets" something that is just a little "off" and makes a difference in the messages showing up or not - despite the count. ... Please also confirm that the rules and junkmail settings (aswell as all other Windows Mail settings) are also saved before I go ahead. ... imports all your WM accounts, settings, folders and emails. ... I received on another account at work and transfered it to my Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Microsoft Outlook and old BT/Yahoo emails
    ... So on either the PC or laptop, we logged on to BT, using one ... Clicking on this tab would open the mail, and all emails were displayed ... read or send from that account. ... Microsoft Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)